APEC 2020 Author Information
- Submission deadline: Jul 26, 2019 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Decision notification: Oct 16, 2019 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account.
Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your digest, it may be done up until
the submission deadline.
- Download the digest template here: templates
- Enter your text, data, graphs, and references in the template
- Do not change the template settings
- Verify that your digest meets ALL of the rules below
- Save the digest as a PDF format file with embedded fonts
- Log-in on this site, select “Create NEW Submission” and follow the instructions to upload PDF
Digest submissions can be updated and edited until the submission deadline closes. For further assistance refer to the Templates page or author help page.
Digest Format Rules: Your Digest MUST follow these rules or it will be automatically rejected!
- Do not include author names or affiliation in the digest (this is a blind review process).
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5” x 11”) or A4 (210mm x 297mm)
- Margins: 1” (25 mm) on all sides
- Text Format: Use 10 point Times (or larger), double-spaced line spacing (follow the template).
- Note that DOUBLE-spaced format is mandatory. Reducing line spacing, OR using excessively dense formatting to include more content is not appropriate for a fair review process. Any digest that exceeds 2500 words (excluding the reference section, which should start on a standalone page), may be rejected and excluded from the technical review process.
- Digest must include references
Page Limit: 5 pages (only references are allowed to extend beyond 5-page digest limit)
File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Include essential self-references
- In the body of the digest, refer to these in the 3rd-person, or using neutral language like "it has been shown …"
- Check any figures or tables for additional self-identifiers
|For Further Assistance:
- In order to help you meet the above digest specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
If your digest is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.